Chelsea v Everton – Matchdays @ The Museum
Be a part of live premier league football this season at the home of Chelsea Football Club.
Enjoy the surrounds and the buzzing match day atmosphere of Stamford Bridge as Chelsea take on all comers this Premier League season. Nothing beats being there!
Matchdays @ The Museum Package includes:
- Luxury Padded Seats West Stand
- West Upper Block 6/7
- Access 5hrs Pre Match
- Savoury Refreshments on Arrival
- Pre Match Behind the Scenes Mini Tour
- Interactive Chefs Table
- Complimentary Beer/Wine/Soft Drinks
- Half Time Concourse Drink Vouchers
- Exclusive Chelsea Gift
- Chelsea Legends in Attendance
- Matchday Programme & Teamsheet
- Overnight accommodation including breakfast in the Double Tree by Hilton Hotel – Kings Cross, London
- The Museum Lounge Does Not Open at Half Time
- The Museum will close one hour prior to kick-off
- Dress Code – Smart Casual
- Team Shirts – Chelsea Shirts Permitted
- Programmes are Handed out in The Museum Lounge
10.00 The Museum Lounge Opens
– Entrance Via Chelsea Museum
Doors open five hours prior to kick-off.
Please arrive at the Museum for light snacks before your mini stadium tour.
This will include a visit to the tunnel and pitchside.
After the tour you will return to the Museum to enjoy pre-match casual dining
15:45 Half time – Concourse Access Only
– Drinks Vouchers Provided
16:00 Second Half Begins
16:45 Full Time
*Based on 3pm kick off
Double Tree by Hilton – Kings Cross
Explore King’s Cross
Set in the heart of Islington, this hotel is one mile from Kings Cross St Pancras Rail Station, home of the Eurostar and Harry Potter platform. Also just a 15 minutes’ drive from Arsenal Emirates FC, and Sadler’s Wells Theatre and Business Design Centre are less than 10 minutes’ walk. Enjoy the exclusive Marco Pierre White Steakhouse, fitness facilities, and warm chocolate chip cookie on arrival.
8 in stock