Manchester United v Wolverhampton Wanderers – International Suite
Experience live premier league football this season at the Theatre of Dreams.
Enjoy the surrounds and the special match day atmosphere of Old Trafford as Manchester United look to the future with Erik ten Hag taking charge of his first season. Nothing beats being there!
This great package includes:
- Luxury Padded Seats
- Stretford End Block W205
- Access 3 Hours Pre & 2 Hours Post Match
- Complimentary match day programme
- Half-time tea and coffee
- Dining options available to purchase
- Cash bar
- Overnight accommodation including breakfast in the Double Tree by Hilton Hotel – Manchester Piccadilly
Finish off your visit with a night out in bustling Manchester, with so many fantastic restaurants and a buzzing nightlife, this will be the trip of a lifetime.
- Dress Code – Casual
- Team Shirts – Manchester United shirts only
- Match day programmes are handed out upon arrival to the International Suite
- Bag drop facilities available in E2 car park
12.00pm – International Suite Opens
Entrance Via A1
Food Facilities & Cash Bar Opens
3pm – Kick-Off
3.45pm – Half-time – Return to International Suite
Cash Bar Opens
4pm – Second Half Starts
4.45pm – Full-Time – Return to International Suite – Cash Bar Opens
6.45pm – International Suite Closes
*Based on 3pm Kick Off
Double Tree by Hilton – Manchester Piccadilly
City center stay near Piccadilly Gardens
The Double Tree by Hilton hotel is around the corner from Manchester Piccadilly train station and Piccadilly Gardens. Surrounded by pubs, restaurants, and nightlife, with Market Street and city center attractions half a mile away, it is the perfect base for your visit to Manchester. Enjoy the seasonal outdoor terrace, dining in the restaurant, and craft drinks at the bar. Every stay starts with a warm chocolate chip cookie.
10 in stock