Chelsea v Brighton & Hove Albion – Blues Dining
Be a part of live premier league football this season at the home of Chelsea Football Club.
Enjoy the surrounds and the buzzing match day atmosphere of Stamford Bridge as Chelsea take on all comers this Premier League season.
Nothing beats being there!
Blues Dining Hospitality Package includes:
- Seats in the West Lower towards the penalty box
- Access 2.5hrs Pre/1hr Post Match
- Three-course dining within the 55-Restaurant
- Pre-match complimentary beer/wine/soft drinks
- Complimentary tea and coffee
- Post-match complimentary beer/wine/soft drinks
- Matchday programme
- Overnight accommodation including breakfast in the Double Tree by Hilton Hotel – Kings Cross, London
- Pre Match Hospitality @ 55 – Restaurant in Millenium Hotel
- Dress Code – Smart Casual
- Programmes are Handed out in The 55 – Restaurant
- No Half Time Hospitality
12:30 – The Blues Dining Package Begins
– 55 Restaurant Entrance via Millenium Hotel
– Inclusive Pre Match Meal/Wine Served
15:00 – Kick-Off
15:45 – Half Time – Concourse Access Only
16:00 – Second Half Starts
16:45 – Full Time Refreshments Served
17:45 – Hospitality Finishes
* Based on 3pm kick off
Double Tree by Hilton – Kings Cross
Explore King’s Cross
Set in the heart of Islington, this hotel is one mile from Kings Cross St Pancras Rail Station, home of the Eurostar and Harry Potter platform. Also just a 15 minutes’ drive from Arsenal Emirates FC, and Sadler’s Wells Theatre and Business Design Centre are less than 10 minutes’ walk. Enjoy the exclusive Marco Pierre White Steakhouse, fitness facilities, and warm chocolate chip cookie on arrival.
Thank you for your interest in Chelsea v Brighton & Hove Albion – Blues Dining.
Please complete below to register your interest in this package.